- Officially Licensed Ford Fiesta ST body with Brian Deegan/NOS Energy graphics
- Full-time 4WD
- TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system
- iD-Equipped 7-cell Power Cell NiMH battery
- Waterproof electronics for all-weather, all-season R/C excitement
- Titan® 12-Turn 550 modified motor
- Powerful XL-5 waterproof electronic speed control
- Built brushless ready for easy upgrade to Velineon power
- Low-CG fiber-composite monocoque chassis with high approach angle front bumper
- Race-proven sealed Revo-Spec® differentials
- Scale all-terrain front and rear tires offer superior on- and off-road traction
- Length: 535 mm
- Front Track: 281 mm
- Rear Track: 281 mm
- Center Ground Clearance: 21 mm
- Weight: 2.77 kg
- Height (overall): 206 mm
- Wheelbase: 324 mm
- Shock Length: Long (front), XXLong (rear)
- Tires: Traxxas 2.2" Pre-Glued with Foam Inserts
- Tire Diameter: 102 mm (front and rear)
- Wheels (front/rear): 2.2" 12-Spoke Rally Replica
- Wheel Diameter: 2.2" (56 mm) Outer / 3.0" (76 mm) Inner
- Speed Control Type: XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-Turn)
- Overall Drive Ratio: 19.69 (stock, out-of-box)
- Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel, Sealed, Limited Slip
- Gear Pitch: 48
- Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Tub / Nylon Composite
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven, Direct Drive 4WD
- Steering: Dual-Bellcrank with Integrated Servo Saver
- Radio System: TQ 2.4GHz Radio with #6519 3-Channel Micro
- Body: Licensed Ford Fiesta ST NOS Deegan 38 Rally Body
- Skill Level: 1
- Charger: (sold separately)
- Battery: Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iD™
- Included Accessories: Precision Tool Set
- Required Items: 4x "AA" Batteries (for transmitter) & NiMH charger
- Input voltage: 4-7 Cells NiMH, 2-Cell (2S) LiPo
- Case Size: W31 x D55 x H15.5 mm
- Weight: 69 g
- Motor Limit: 15-turns** (540 Size) / 12-turns** (550 Size)
- On Resistance Forward: 0.007 Ohms
- On Resistance Reverse: 0.014 Ohms
- Peak Current - Forward: 100A
- Peak Current - Reverse: 60A
- Braking Current: 60A
- Continuous Current: 14A
- BEC Voltage: 6.0 VDC
- BEC Current: 1A
- Power Wire: 14 Gauge / 5"
- Input Harness Wire: 26 Gauge / 9"
- Transistor Type: MOSFET
- PWM Frequency: 1600 Hz
- Low Voltage Detection (LVD): 2-Stage indicators, switchable (on or off)
- Thermal Protection: Thermal shutdown
- Single-button setup: Yes, Traxxas EZ-Set®
- Sport Mode: 100% FWD, 100% brakes, 100% REV
- Race Mode: 100% FWD, 100% brakes, no REV
- Training Mode*: 50% FWD, 100% brakes, 50% REV
1/10 Scale NOS Deegan 38 4WD Rally Car
Rally-Bred Performance On-Road or Off-Road
To be successful, a full-size rally car must offer blistering performance on pavement, dirt-roosting speed off-road, a trick suspension, and 4WD to put the power down. Modeled after Brian Deegan’s Ford Fiesta ST, the Traxxas NOS Deegan 38 Rally car puts you in the driver’s seat for all the action. The Rally car is specially tuned with a low center of gravity (Low-CG) chassis and oil-filled Ultra ShocksTM to be agile on the track. When the pavement ends, its full-time 4WD, long-travel suspension, and rally-bred tires dig in for ultra-fast bumper-to-bumper racing action. The powerful Titan 550 motor muscles you to the front of the pack and waterproof electronics allow authentic all-weather racing. The Traxxas NOS Deegan 38 Rally car is Ready-To-Race®, and built Traxxas-Tough for versatile, exciting driving fun that could only come from Traxxas.
Authentic Rally Car BodyTraxxas athlete and motocross legend, Brian “The General” Deegan may be an expert on two wheels, but he has earned his stripes in short course racing and rally cars. The Traxxas NOS Deegan 38 Rally captures the look and spirit of Brian’s Ford Fiesta ST with this authentic replica body. The low, aggressive stance is amplified by the wide fender flares and replica rally wheels and tires. Brian’s NOS livery is faithfully executed in stunning detail on the fully painted heavy-duty body. The decals come pre-applied to get you driving in minutes out of the box.
100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Race®The Traxxas NOS Deegan 38 Rally rolls out of the box ready for driving fun with factory-adjusted TQ 2.4GHz radio, XL-5 power system, Power Cell 7-cell NiMH battery, and detailed instructions. Traxxas backs the Rally and all of our products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support keeps your Rally running strong with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide.
QUICK FEATURES ON NOS DEEGAN 38 RALLY (#74054-6)
The Traxxas NOS Deegan 38 Rally begins with a low-CG chassis that's unlike anything you've seen before. Hard core performance requires a chassis that won't flex under load for arrow-straight, hard-charging acceleration. To offer the required rigidity, smoothly integrated ribs form a triangulated structure that's optimized for the loads imparted by the suspension and powertrain. Underneath, the chassis is ultra-smooth to reduce drag and prevent snags driving through brush.
Low Center of Gravity
A low center of gravity (low-CG) chassis provides the ultimate handling experience. The race-tuned ride height pairs with high-performance Ultra ShocksTM to tackle rough terrain. On the track, the low-CG chassis lowers lap times and makes the car easier to control at the limit. The car feels planted and secure at speed to deliver the authentic handling and realism that makes rally racing such incredible fun.
Perfect Weight Bias
Each component on the chassis was carefully positioned for optimal weight distribution and space utilization. The result is perfect weight bias for neutral handling precision. The bulk of the mass is distributed down the centerline of the chassis for smooth, stable cornering.
Old designs made servicing of 4-wheel drive vehicles cumbersome and time-consuming. Traxxas has a better way. Modular design allows the entire front section to be removed with just 5-screws, and the rear assembly with just 4-screws. In less than a minute using a power screwdriver you have full access for easy service and adjustment.
Oil-Filled Ultra Shocks™
Traxxas Ultra Shocks provide versatile performance cornering at the limit on a track, or barreling down a washboard trail. They are proven tough as stock equipment on some of our strongest off-road trucks. The high-volume body yields large oil capacity, and a silicone bladder separates oil from air within the shock for consistent damping action, even during all-day off-road sessions. Dual X-ring seals give super-smooth performance without weeping or leaking, and Ultra Shocks are fully tunable with a wide range of oils, springs, and pistons.
Titan® 12-Turn 550 Modified Motor
The Rally includes a powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with an internal cooling fan. The Titan's over-sized armature and 12-turns of pure copper wire provide big torque and increased power-handling capabilities. The integrated cooling fan lowers running temperatures for increased run times and more fun behind the wheel. The Titan 12T requires very little maintenance and pumps out consistent torque run after run without fading. Beyond the specs, the Titan 12T kicks out dirt-roosting torque, lightning-quick acceleration, big-air jumps, and just about any other 4-wheel fun that demands real horsepower.
XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
Designed and engineered by Traxxas, the XL-5 Electronic Speed Control handles the elements while smoothly supplying power to the motor. The XL-5 features a completely waterproof design, three drive profiles, low voltage detection, Thermal Shutdown Protection, 4-7 cell NiMH and 2-cell LiPo compatibility, and built-in BEC. High frequency operation combined with ultra-low resistance make the XL-5 an efficient and ultra-smooth fully proportional speed control. An exclusive feature on the XL-5 is the patented Training Mode™. This profile reduces the overall power output of the XL-5 by 50% making it easier for young or new drivers to develop their control skills before unleashing full-power operation.
Traxxas Power Cell NiMH Battery with iD™
Rally includes a 3000 mAh, 8.4v, Traxxas iD-equipped Power Cell Battery Pack optimized for free-flowing power and maximum punch with premium quality, low-resistance cells; flexible, silicone-jacketed 12-gauge wire; heavy-duty welded tabs; and Traxxas High-Current Connectors. Precision assembly with attractive, individually wrapped cells and clear overwrap complete the package.
Traxxas High-Current Connectors
Designed to handle high-current applications and funnel maximum power to the electronics, the Rally's electronic speed control and battery are equipped with Traxxas High-Current Connectors. Engineered with iD technology, the included 3000mAh NiMH battery is optimized when charged with a Traxxas iD charger (sold separately). Traxxas iD chargers automatically configure and optimize the charger settings for a perfect charge every time. Traxxas iD chargers provide the quickest, safest charge for your battery so you can unleash the maximum power and runtime for your Traxxas vehicle.
Precise 2.4GHz Control
With the TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system, you just switch on and drive. There are no channels or frequencies to manage, so the focus is on having fun. The TQ's ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and its sleek lines are enhanced by an internal antenna that is impervious to damage.
RALLY (#74054-6) SPECS:
XL-5 (WATERPROOF) ESC SPECIFICATIONS:
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Traxxas.
Biltyp: Rally Driftsätt: El Drivning: 4WD Levereras som: RTR (Ready-To-Run) Lämplig för: Nybörjare Skala: 1/10 Längd: 535 mm Bredd: 281 mm Höjd: 206 mm Markfrigång: 21 mm Vikt: 2770 g Fartreglage: Traxxas XL-5 Sändare: Traxxas TQ 2-Kanal Toppfart: 48km/t Motor: Traxxas Titan 12T 550 Motortyp: Borstad Batteri: Traxxas 7-cell NiMh med iD Laddare: Ingår ej Vattenskyddad: Ja Behöver kompletteras med: 4st AA Sändarbatterier, iD Laddare
- Reservdelar (213)
Cirkapris: 899 krCirkapris: 464 krCirkapris: 673 krCirkapris: 300 krCirkapris: 166 krCirkapris: 2138 kr
- Reservdelar (213)
Andra köpte även:
Se fler varor
Cirkapris: 3489 kr