- CNC-machined aluminum ribbed heatsink case with the sensor port covered by silicon O-ring seal guarantees users the effective heat dissipation and dust prevention.
- 4xM3 mounting holes and 2xM4 mounting holes on the front case are applicable to various motor mounts.
- New-style U gold-plated tabs with extremely-low internal resistance allow users to solder output wires easily and firmly on.
- The use of double insulated windings (240°C R-leveled), NMB bearings from Japan, and the high-intensity adhesive (340°C) guarantees users the outstanding performance and super durability.
- Scale: 1/8th
- Brushed/Brushless: BL
- Sensored/Sensorless: SD
- Pole Count: 4
- KV Rating: 1900
- LiPo Cells: 2-6S
- No-load Current(A): 4.5
- O.D.(mm): 42(1.654in)
- Length (mm): 68(2.677in)
- Shaft Diameter (mm): 5.0(0.197in)
- Weight (g): 325g(11.464oz)
- Timing: 20-40 Degrees(Adjustable)
The first motor (in the world) with a built-in chip which helps ESC identify it's a HOBBYWING motor (only when pairing it with the XERUN XR8/XR8 Plus ESC) and the ESC form a power system which can work in the "Full-Sensored" mode and provide users with the better performance and smoother control.
Note: this motor is also compatible with other ESCs, but it cannot work in the Sensored mode at all times
Turbo Timing Technology
When pairing this motor with HW XERUN XR8 series of ESCs, the Turbo Timing, which is widely adopted in 1/10th scale on-road racing, can be enabled to unleash the utmost power of the motor.
Bi-directional Adjustable Timing
The bi-directional adjustable mechanical timing can meet the different power demands of various applications.
(Note: bi-direction means CW/CCW)
Advanced Hall Sensing System
The first "error-free" Hall sensing system (HOBBYWING's patent) (in the RC field) adopted by this motor guarantees users the steady operation in the "Full-Sensored" mode. A separate high-speed high precision encoder always outputs the clean signals (indicate the rotor's location) and protects the Hall sensing system from other signal interference.
Low Cogging Torque
The first motor adopted the innovative 4-pole-8-magnet "staggered pole" rotor (HOBBYWING-patented design) (in the RC field) has the extremely low cogging effect and low torque pulsation (it's reduced by 85% when comparing with traditional 1/8th scale motors).
Quality Materials & Excellent Design
This motor is not only applicable to popular 1/8th scale racing vehicles like Cobra e-Truggy, TLR 8ight-E 3.0, AE RC8.2e, TEAM C DEX8T and Serpent-977E, but also other trucks, buggies, touring cars and etc.
SpecificationsSize & Weight
Applikation: Bil Motortyp: Borstlös kV-värde: 1900 kV Motor diameter: 42 mm Motor längd: 68 mm Motoraxel diameter: 5 mm Vikt: 325 gram Max spänning: 22,2 V Special: Sensorbaserad