The look of the Cessna Skylane 182 is unmistakable and easy to enjoy with this Gold Edition ARF. The attention to authentic touches is obvious at every turn, from the built-in lighting system to the twin radio antenna on the wing. But what's even more remarkable is the ease of reproducing those details and the gentle handling that makes this ARF a great choice for virtually any pilot.
- Factory-built wood sections and a factory-applied, Cessna-style trim scheme reduce assembly time to just 18-25 hours.
- Painted fiberglass details include traditional time savers like the cowl and wheel pants, as well as added extras that include updated, one-piece wing and landing gear struts, Horner wing tips and molded-in corrugations for control surfaces.
- The lighting system includes a Mars beacon as well as landing and nav lights. It's a costly add-on with some kits, but an installed extra on the Skylane 182 ARF.
- The full cockpit interior includes seats and sides, plus a redesigned 3D instrument panel. Details include raised dials and control yokes, as well as color graphics.
- The accessory/hardware package includes staples like the steerable nosewheel and extras that include a beautifully polished aluminum spinner.
Download a product flier
Driftsätt: El, Bränsle Levereras som: Almost-Ready-To-Fly Lämplig för: Erfaren Plantyp: Skala Spännvidd: 2060 mm Vingarea: 57,9 dm2 Längd: 1630 mm Material: Trä Vikt: 5220-5670 g Sändare: Ingår Ej Motor: Ingår Ej Motortyp: Metanol, Bensin, Borstlös Skevroder: Ja Flaps: Ja Inkluderar även: Motorkåpa av glasfiber, Alu. spinner Behöver kompletteras med: Radioutrustning, Bensin, Metanol eller Elmotor
- Reservdelar (8)
- Tillbehör Övrigt (1)
- Reservdelar (8)
- Populära Tillbehör
Andra köpte även: