- Scale: 1/10 Stock
- Type: Sensored Brushless
- Pole Count: 2
- KV Rating: 1900
- LiPo Cells: 2-3S
- No-load Current: 1.1A
- Max. Power Output: 120W
- Amp at the Max. Power Output: 32A
- O.D: 36 mm
- Length: 52.5 mm
- Shaft Diameter: 3.17 mm
- Weight: 170 g
- Timing: 30-60 Degrees (Adjustable)
- Applications: 170 1/10th Drift Car, 1/10th On-Road (STOCK Class) Competitions
- Install the motor in its mount using M3 screws no longer than 8mm.
- There are 3 power wires coming from the ESC must be soldered to the motor. They are usually color coded as Blue for Wire A, Yellow for Wire B and Orange for Wire C. When connecting the power wires between the ESC and motor, please make sure that you match ESC Wire A to Motor Phase A, ESC Wire B to Motor Phase B and ESC wire C to Motor Phase C (This is VERY important).
- When using sensored ESC, make sure the sensor cable is clean and reliable. Connect the sensor cable to both ESC and motor in the correct direction.
- Double check you have all the connections correct before turning on the ESC (See connection diagram as below).
Hobbywing XeRun V10 21.5T Stock Motor
The exterior design of V10 G2 is inspired by the wheel design of super sports car. The gap between the motor rotor and motor housing is extremely small due to precision machining and no copper sheet is needed avoids the motor failure caused by the wear of the copper sheet.
Linear & Smooth Control
The built-in Hall sensor adjustable end bell combined with a high precision and balanced rotor guarantees the user a smooth and linear power on demand.
The motor housing is made from hard anodized aluminum, motor windings are wound from double insulated wire, the advanced rotor structure is designed to handle high temperature from the use of rare earth magnets and the imported bearings which are implemented are high precision metal caged for a minimum to zero friction which in turn will guarantee strength, outstanding performance, high durability and smoothness of the motor.
Adjustable Mechanical Timing
Adjustable mechanical timing, ranges from 20 degrees to 50 degrees and 30 degrees to 60 degrees for (3.5T-8.5T) non-Stock motors and (10.5T-25.5T) Stock motors, for different applications.
The output performance of this motor has an efficiency of up to 90%. In the same load condition, V10 G2 motor has the higher efficiency but lower temperature than V10 motor.
Re-buildable Case Design
The motor case is designed to be easy to dismantle for maintenance purposes and for the replacement of common wearing parts (Ex bearings).Specifications
Size & Weight
Installation & Connection
Click here to look at FAQ on V10 G2
Applikation: Bil Motortyp: Borstlös Rating: 21,5 T kV-värde: 1900 kV Motor diameter: 36 mm Motor längd: 52,5 mm Motoraxel diameter: 3,17 mm Vikt: 170 gram Special: Sensorbaserad
- Populära Tillbehör