- The V10 G3R motors are specially designed for high-level racing. The torque of this G3R Stock motor is improved by 13.3%, the KV & max. Output power are improved by 6.5% and 8.6% respectively when compared to the V10 G3 Stock motor.
- Low resistance but high efficiency. The resistance of this G3R Stock motor is reduced by 11% while the efficiency is improved by 6% when compared to the V10 G3 Stock motor.
- Lightweight. This G3R Stock weighs only 139g and is 8.6% lighter than some popular Stock motors (that weigh about 152g) on the market.
- The built-in high precision Hall sensor combined with the high precision and balanced rotor guarantee outstanding linearity of the motor.
- The motor case is designed to be easy to dismantle for maintenance purposes and for the replacement of common wearing parts.
- The special shell design which makes the stator core expose to the air maximizes cooling. Big holes on the end plates further help reduce heat.
- The use of high-performance stator core, heat-resistant wire (200°C), heat-resistant rotor (180°C) with strong structure, world-class high precision and high strength bearings, and copper solder tabs with super current.
- It’s compliant with IFMAR, ROAR, EFRA, BRCA rules, and certificated by RoHS, CE, FCC and etc.
- Application: 1/10 Stock Class Racing
- Type: Sensored Brushless
- Poles: 2
- KV Rating: 2300
- LiPo: 2-3S
- No Load Current: 2.7A
- Max Power Output: 137W
- Amp at max power: 32A
- Diameter: 35.9 mm
- Length: 50.5 mm
- Shaft dia: 3.17 mm
- Shaft length: 14 mm
- Weight: 140 g
- Std rotor: 7-12.5 x 25.2-GS
XeRun V10 G3R 21.5T Brushless Stock MotorKeep improving to pursue perfect. Build extreme performance for competition.
The Hobbywing's R&D Department cooperated closely with Jan Ratheisky, Max Mächler and other international famous drivers to research and develop as well as test continuously. After hundreds of improvements and adjustments, the performance was made to the highest level for competition. it has been proven to be very successful in some big race events. It won the second place in the 1/10 touring car Stock Group, and both the first place and second place in the F1 Group of European Championship (EFRA).
21.5T Stock Specs:
Applikation: Bil Motortyp: Borstlös Rating: 21.5 T kV-värde: 2300 kV Motor diameter: 35,9 mm Motor längd: 50,5 mm Motoraxel längd: 14 mm Motoraxel diameter: 3,17 mm Vikt: 139 gram Strömtålighet Peak: 32 A Effekt Peak: 137 W Max spänning: 11,1 V Special: Sensorbaserad
- Populära Tillbehör
Andra köpte även: