- 2-in-1 concept features both a pivot ball & C-hub suspension included in one kit
- Updated XB8 platform allows easy swapping of the two different suspensions with fully interchangeable parts
- Unbeatable set-up alternatives to perfectly adjust the car to any track condition
- C-hub suspension includes new lower suspension arm, steering block with Ackermann plate, C-hub, camber link & Ackermann steering plate
- Redesign chassis fits soft & hard radio tray to adjust flex for particular temperature conditions
- Front Pivot Ball steering block with larger outside ball-bearings for increased reliability and life-span
- Rear uprights with larger outside ball-bearings for increased reliability and life-span
- Rear uprights feature an extra hole for extended roll-center adjustment possibilities
- Front lower, rear and upper arms redesigned and made from a harder material to improve response and stability with freer operation in dusty conditions.
- Cell shock membranes with less air gap
- Shock caps with 4 vent holes accommodates the new cell shock membranes for easier assembly and servicing
- Longer front and rear shock shafts
- Softer front and rear anti-roll bars increase traction
XRAY XB8 2019 2-in-1 1/8 Buggy Race Kit
New 2019 Features:
The all-new XB8 2-in-1 concept offers endless setup choices for any track condition. The XB8 includes both a complete C-hub and Pivot Ball suspension in the kit.
Adjustable to any track condition, the XB8 is the most versatile car in its class. Racers can configure the XB8 to match their driving style and the current track conditions.
The 2-in-1 concept kit includes a brand new XRAY XB8 front C-hub suspension.
The C-hub is perfectly suited for smooth and short technical tracks & smooth surface conditions. At these track conditions the C-hub suspension generates increased frontward traction as well increased overall traction with enhanced steering.
The new C-hub suspension includes an all-new lower suspension arm, steering block with Ackermann plate, C-hub, camber link & Ackermann steering plate.
Pivot Ball Suspension.
The 2-in-1 concept includes a complete Pivot Ball (PB) suspension in the XB8. The well proven and highly efficient PB suspension was improved with larger outside 8x16x5mm ball-bearings for increased reliability and life-span. New front lower and upper arms are molded from a harder material for improved response and redesigned for freer operation in dusty conditions.
The PB suspension is perfectly suited for high traction conditions as well as rough tracks. At these track conditions, the PB suspension increases vehicle stability for a much easier driving experience.
The C-hub suspension features XRAY’s unique, in-house developed Integrated Adjustable Caster™ which enables adjusting the stock C-hub through the entire caster angle range. No optional caster blocks needed.
The new XB8 chassis was redesigned to fit both SOFT and HARD composite radio boxes without chassis modification. The included SOFT radio box generates increased traction as it allows the chassis more flex and is suggested for most standard track conditions. The optional HARD radio box increases vehicle stability and is suggested for very high temperature and high traction conditions.
The front and rear downstop screw areas were redesigned and repositioned for improved suspension down travel and increased reliability. The engine was moved more rearwards.
The chassis is CNC-machined from 3mm high-quality Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum; strategically machined in low-stress areas and then anodized to make it as light as possible without affecting strength or rigidity.
The XB8 shocks were redesigned with new shock caps and cell shock membranes. The all-new shock caps feature 4 bleeding for more equal oil bleeding and a more precise shock rebound setting. The cell shock membranes have less air gap that helps to generate more grip of the car. The all-new longer shock shafts allow longer downtravel of the shocks and suspension.
Oversized big-bore shocks featuring 16.2mm I.D. shock bodies are externally threaded with an adjustable collar for quick & easy spring preload adjustment. The shock bodies are hardcoated in a titanium color and feature a 1-piece alu shock cap.
The rear uprights were redesigned and feature new larger outside 8x16x5mm ball-bearings for increased reliability and life-span. To extend the set-up alternatives, an additional lower roll-center adjustment position was added.
The smart design allows the same upright to be used on both left & right sides. The lower suspension pin on which the rear upright sits features 2 shims for wheelbase adjustment.
The rear uprights feature integrated geometry adjustments including: camber, upper and lower roll center and wheelbase.
To improve the performance and reliability, the Pivot Ball suspension arms and C-hub suspension are molded from a new composite mixture. The rear suspension arms are molded from an all-new, extra-hard composite mixture that makes the car easier to drive. The front lower and upper arms feature a composite mixture change from soft to medium. The front lower C-hub suspension arm is molded from a hard composite mixture.
To increase overall traction in all track conditions, the front anti-roll bars were changed to 2.2mm and the rears to 2.4mm.
Anti-roll bars, manufactured from spring steel material, are easily mounted to front & rear diff cases with easy adjustment using the adjustable linkages.
Anti-roll bar wires of different thicknesses are optionally available for fine-tuning.
- Populära Tillbehör
- Artnr:Lagersaldo:4 stCirkapris: 277 kr
Cirkapris: 4118 kr
Cirkapris: 2685 kr
Cirkapris: 1833 kr
Cirkapris: 3038 kr
Cirkapris: 7561 kr
Andra köpte även: