- Now with 3-Axis Reflex Stabilization System!
- A Powerful 3270-KV1930 motor
- 80mm 12 Blade Fan
- High-quality Predator 100A ESC
- Integrated wing set
- Extreme scale detail throughout: Gear covers, accurate aircraft panel lines, detailed pilot figure, removable fuel tank, High Lumens LED lamps.
- Screw-together construction (6 screw assembly and disassembly for ease of transportation)
- 13g analog metal gear servos throughout for better control
- CNC-Machined shock-absorbed metal landing gears
- Full Function Flaps and retracts
- Button-type canopy hatch
- Utilizes a high-speed 32-bit ARM processor onboard.
- Sensors: Solid-state 3 axis gyro and 3 axis accelerometer.
- Automatically recognizes SBUS/PPM/PWM systems, compatible with all radio systems with 4 channels or above.
- Easy operation: the Reflex system is programmed specifically for the aircraft it is connected to. No further programming is needed. The user only needs to connect their receiver to the gyro and setup the aircraft normally.
- Stabilized, Optimized or off.
- This is controlled with a 2 or 3 position switch on the transmitter. When assigned to a 2 position switch, the Reflex system switches between stabilized and optimized modes.
- If the transmitter does not have adequate auxiliary channels, the included jumper should be used to change the control mode of the Reflex system.
- Wingspan: 1042 mm
- Overall Length: 1226 mm
- Flying Weight Around: 2500 g
- Motor: Brushless 3270-KV1930 in-runner
- ESC :100A with 8A BEC
- Servos: 8x 13g Analog Metal Gear Servo
- Recommended Radio: 6 Channels
- CG (center of gravity): 90-100 mm
- Recommended Battery: 6S 4000mAh 35C (XT90 connector)
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Retracts: Yes
- Approx. Flying Duration: 4 Minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 30 minutes
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Material: Durable EPO
- Requires: Radio System, Battery and Charger
FMS BAE Hawk 1042mm with 80 mm EDF PNP & Reflex Gyro Stabilistation
FMS has created in this model a fully detailed aircraft complete with CNC machined shock absorbing metal landing gear and gear covers, detalied panel lines, a realistic pilot figure, removeable fuel tank, extremely bright LED’s, retracts and working flaps.
In the new Reflex system there are three flight modes: Stabilized, Optimized & Off, which are designed for pilots with different skill levels. The Reflex functions help pilots more easily to operate and insist flying performance.
Reflex System Overview:
3 Reflex Flight Mode Functions:
Reflex Stabilized mode:
Designed for beginners, Reflex will rapidly level the aircraft from any attitude when this mode is activated. Stabilized mode combines accelerometer and gyro data to determine how to level the aircraft when the control sticks are released giving pilots absolute peace of mind.
Turns off all gyro functionality, the aircraft is flown completely manually when the gyro is off.
Reflex Optimized Mode:
Utilizing advanced solid-state gyros, the Reflex system maintains aircraft attitude by counteracting inflight upsets- from gusts to crosswinds. With Reflex, even small aircraft will fly with the confidence of something much larger!
Driftsätt: El Levereras som: Almost-Ready-To-Fly Lämplig för: Erfaren Plantyp: Ducted Fan Spännvidd: 1042 mm Längd: 1226 mm Material: Foam Vikt: 2500 g Fartreglage: 100A BL Sändare: Ingår ej Motor: BL 3270-1930kV Motortyp: Borstlös Skevroder: Ja Flaps: Ja Infällbara Landställ: Ja Batteri: Ingår ej Laddare: Ingår ej Behöver kompletteras med: 6 Kanals Radio, 6S Li-Po Batteri, Laddare
- Motor & Fartreglage (2)
Artnr:Lagersaldo:3 stCirkapris: 1452 kr
- Motor & Fartreglage (2)
- Populära Tillbehör
Cirkapris: 1346 kr
Cirkapris: 1114 kr
Andra köpte även:
Se fler varor