- Brushed/Brushless: BL
- High Voltage/Regular: Regular
- Cont./Peak Current: 60A/80A
- Input: 3-6S LiPo
- BEC Output: Switch Mode: 5.2V/6V/7.4V, 8A/20A
- Input Wires:
- Output Wires: Black-14AWG-150mm*3
- Input Connectors: No
- Output Connecotors: 4.0 Gold Connectors (Female)
- Transmitter: Supported
- LED Program: Card Not Supported
- LED Program Box: Supported
- LCD Program Box: Not Supported
- WiFi Module: Not Supported
- Program Port: Separate Program Wire
- Firmware Upgrade: Not Supported
- Size: 68.8 x 34.6 x 18 mm
- Weight: 73.5 g
Hobbywing FlyFun 60A 3-6S V5 ESC
DEO Technology / Active Freewheeling
The DEO technology (Driving Efficiency Optimization) implemented in the ESC has multiple advantages:
• Rapider and smoother throttle response, better stability and flexibility during flight.
• Higher driving efficiency, longer flight time.
• Lower ESC temperature, more reliable operation.
Soft Start-ups & Reverse Brake
New soft start-up modes are applicable to regular propeller aircraft and EDF aircraft with different sizes. With Reverse Brake mode enabled when landing can effectively shorten the sliding distance of the aircraft to simulate the landing of a real aircraft (within a super short distance, the FLYFUN 130A/160A-HV-OPTO-V5 doesn’t have this function).
Normal Brake Mode, Proportional Brake mode, and Brake Disabled mode are also available; the brake amount is adjustable in normal brake mode while in proportional brake mode, the brake force will be automatically allotted on the basis of the position of radio throttle stick.
High-power switch-mode BEC with continuous/peak current of 8A/20A and voltage adjustable among 5.2V, 6.0V and 7.4V allows users to have more electronic devices or devices with higher power like servo, flight controller, and on-board light on their aircraft.
Multiple protection features include start-up, over-current, ESC thermal, capacitor thermal, overload, throttle signal loss (or Fail Safe), and abnormal input voltage effectively prolongs the service life of the ESC.
New Design & Great performance
New design brings exquisite look and good heat-dissipating performance. Imported components, the high-performance 32-bit microprocessor, and the PCB (printed circuit board) with extremely low impedance adopted by the ESC guarantee great current endurance, excellent performance and high reliability. The ESC is available in high-voltage/regular version with different Amps.
Multiple Programmable Parameters
Multiple programmable parameters for setups of different fixed-wing aircraft are adjustable via transmitter or Hobbywing LED program box.
- Motor & Fartreglage (1)
- Populära Tillbehör