- "It just rolls less in the corners but still keeps the corner speed"
- "More agile but still as easy to drive"
- "The car rotates better in the corner which especially helps a lot on very high traction as the car doesn't loose speed in the corners or stick into the corner as before"
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Produced in Ultra Lite Weight version thanks to a new technology developed with our thermoforming partner
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a few decal sheets pre-cut and windows mask
Bittydesign M410 1/10 TC 190mm body Ultra Lite WeightNew M410 ULT, to add speed performance - add lightness
The M410 ULT project includes all our experience and know-how gained in over 10 years of presence on the racetrack, designed with the collaboration of a car designer renowned internationally and tested with the help of our worldwide team drivers who participated in the development of a product that look stunning and with performance at the top of the class.
Tested for several months both indoor and even outdoor on different types of carpet and tarmac, the M410 ULT body shell represent a new reality for drivers all around the world who race at top levels and always push to obtain the best result with their models.
Ultra Lite Technology
The new M410 ULT offers addition specific improvements in handling and agility. The body "ready to go" reached the impressive lightness between 64-68 grams (depending on amount of paint, stickers and what wing is mounted).
The new ultra lite technology creating a ultra light body with maintained form during the run gives you that extra edge you need in competition. Less body roll and thus more cornerspeed to give you that extra performance.
Developed for maximum performance
During the design stage, the attention was focused not only on aesthetics but especially on the surfaces and forms designed to obtain the best possible performance.
The result is a body with an instantly recognizable look, the design of the front end creates a very fast entering that stay constant throughout the steering range while the rear end has been developed with shapes and Efra measurements which ensure a high stability and traction that make the model particularly easy to drive on all surfaces.
The body respect all the international specs necessary for the approval by the federations, its EFRA, IFMAR and ROAR homologated.
Comparative table 190mm TC bodies line
The image display our full line of 1/10 TC bodies where the 5 different models are compared to each other, both for the range of use of each body based on the surface grip (see white bars In the upper part of the picture) as well as for Steering, Rear stabilty and Rotation values.
The Guide allows a quick comparison between the various bodies and facilitates the choice of the most suitable model depending on the situation on the track.
- Populära Tillbehör
- Artnr:Lagersaldo:92 stCirkapris: 266 krArtnr:Lagersaldo:11 stCirkapris: 23 krArtnr:Lagersaldo:5 stCirkapris: 35 krArtnr:Lagersaldo:8 st2023-04-28Cirkapris: 128 krArtnr:Lagersaldo:0 stCirkapris: 490 kr
Andra köpte även:
Cirkapris: 25 kr
Cirkapris: 39 kr
Cirkapris: 45 kr
Cirkapris: 25 kr
Cirkapris: 255 kr
Se fler varor
Cirkapris: 277 kr
Cirkapris: 275 kr
Cirkapris: 368 kr