- This is an extremely powerful motor designed for advanced and experienced users only. Below are suggestions for increasing your likelihood of success but it is not guaranteed.
- Start with very conservative gearing (small pinion/large spur).
- Check your data logs, temperatures and setup closely after each run to ensure you are not stressing components.
- This motor is intended for single passes only; allow time between runs for the ESC, batteries and motor to cool down to ambient temperatures.
- This motor can pull very high amperages. Make sure your batteries, connectors and soldering are capable of handling the loads. Inadequate power can cause poor performance and damage the batteries and/or ESC.
- Do NOT free rev the motor with no load, particularly when running 6s or higher. The RPM output of the motor is much higher with no load as the kv and battery voltages do not drop.
- Set ESC timing to Lowest (0). This motor will pull considerably more amperage as you increase timing. This does not necessarily equate to more speed as it puts more strain on the batteries and causes the voltage to sag. Less is more sometimes.
- Do not exceed 33.6v when using this motor.
- Be sure your pinion and motor bullets are secure before and after each run
- Input Voltage Range: 8S MAX
- Kv: 1700
- Max. RPM: 60,000
- Size: Length: 4.4" (112.7mm)
- Diameter: 2.2" (56.3mm)
- Weight (w/wires): 44.9 oz./1.25kg
- Shaft Size: Length: 30mm
- Diameter: 0.315" (8mm)
- Mounting Hole Specifications: 4mm @ 30mm
- Cooling Fan: Available, but not included. See 011-0153-00 here.
- Connectors: 8.0mm male connectors, 250mm sensor wire.
- Items Needed for Operation: Compatible Electronic Speed Control (ESC) (see Recommended ESC(s) below)
- Recommended ESC(s): Mamba XLX2
- Running Modes: SmartSense™ (with Castle Sensor capable ESC), Sensored and an ultra-efficient Sensorless mode.
Castle 2028 Sensored Motor - 1700Kv2028-1700Kv Ideal for extreme speed setups running up to 8s LiPo in 1/8 and 1/7 scale vehicles.
BEFORE PURCHASING - PLEASE READ ALL DISCLAIMERS REGARDING WARRANTY AND PRODUCT USE WARNINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT!
The 2028-1700Kv motor is available to those that are ready to take their extreme speed setups to the next level. With the success of the 1721-2400kv we went even bigger. With a larger diameter and length, it handles more power/wattage. This allows more torque and speed potential. It will just need to be geared differently as the kv is lower.
Please read all product use statements and disclaimers before purchasing and installing this motor!
Ideal for running up to 8s LiPo in 1/8 and 1/7 scale vehicles, the mechanical design boasts a stainless-steel sleeve to reinforce and strengthen the rotor for high RPM operation. Coupled with a massive 8mm stainless steel motor shaft, 8.0mm bullets and high strand, low resistance, silicone coated 8 gauge copper wire, the 2028-1700Kv will deliver massive power and maximum top end speed.
WARNING: Speed run setups are inherently abusive and extremely hard on all electronic components. Every component in the configuration can be strained, weakened (or worse) without using extreme caution, observance of electric theory and advanced knowledge of all aspects of the RC hobby. High speed runs and drag racing are the most advanced, aggressive and volatile applications in the RC car hobby. Improper setup or use of this product can result in catastrophic failures of the motor, ESC and/or batteries. We’ve outlined important product use information below; following these guidelines will significantly reduce failures and increase your happiness and excitement. If you have any questions, just give us a call; we have real people right here in the USA ready to help you get the most (as safely as possible) from your setup.
Customer Product Usage Warning:
Water resistant design. The sensor board is coated with silicone conformal coating to protect the sensors from moisture. The sensor connections are not water resistant; water can cause signal loss which could result in loss of sensored capabilities. We recommend applying dielectric grease to the outside of the sensor wire connections after installation of the wire. Routine maintenance is recommended after running in wet conditions. Please refer to this document for running and maintaining motors in wet environments.
Applikation: Bil Motortyp: Borstlös kV-värde: 1700 kV Motor diameter: 56,3 mm Motor längd: 112,7 mm Motoraxel längd: 30 mm Motoraxel diameter: 8 mm Vikt: 1250 gram Max varvtal: 60 000 rpm Kontakt: 8mm Bullet Max spänning: 29,6 V Special: Sensorbaserad
- Populära Tillbehör
Cirkapris: 4225 kr
Se fler varor
Cirkapris: 3886 kr