- Brushed/Brushless: BL
- High Voltage/Regular: High Voltage
- Cont./Peak Current: 130A/160A
- Input: 6-14S LiPo
- BEC Output: Switch Mode: 5-8V, 10A
- Input Wires: Red-12AWG-150mm*1
- Output Wires: Black-12AWG-150mm*3
- Input Connectors: No
- Output Connecotors: No
- Transmitter: Not Supported
- LED Program Card: Not Supported
- LED Program Box: Not Supported
- LCD Program Box: Supported
- WiFi Module: Supported
- Program Port: Separate program port
- Firmware Upgrade: Supported
- Size: 101 x 45,5 x 27mm
- Weight: 169g
- 550-600 Class Heli (Main Blade: 550-690mm)
- .90-.140 Class Fixed-wing Airplane
- 2m FAIF3A & 3D
- EDF (with Diameter≦105mm)
Hobbywing Platinum Pro HV 130A SBEC 6-14S ESC
Super Soft Start-up
Platinum V4 serial products allows the motor to start extremely smooth and avoids tail-drift issues that helicopters experience. The start-up time is adjustable from 8 to 25 seconds, this will definitely create a perfect starting point for every flight.
Excellent Motor Speed Governing
High-performance 32-bit processor with a running frequency of 72MHz combined with advanced algorithm optimizes the speed governing. Together with the adjustable governor parameters guarantee every pilot a precise control experience.
High Voltage Built-in BEC
The built-in switch mode BEC with an adjustable voltage range from 5V to 8V, a continuous current of over 10A and peak current of 25A can supply enough power for your servos to operate efficiently.
The DEO (Driving Efficiency Optimization or so-called “Active Freewheeling”) technology implemented in the ESC has multiple advantages.
● Rapider response to throttle change.
● Higher driving efficiency, longer flight time.
● Lower ESC temperature and a more reliable operation.
Built-in Sparkproof Circuit
Built-in sparkproof circuit effectively eliminates sparks produced at the “powering-on” moment and prolongs the connectors‘ lifespan.
Four Brake Modes
This Platinum 80A V4 ESC has “Brake Disabled, Normal Brake, Proportional Brake and Reverse Brake” four brake modes. The brake amount is adjustable in normal brake mode; in proportional brake mode, the brake force will be automatically allotted based on the position of radio throttle stick; in reverse brake mode, the motor rotation can be changed via a spare transmitter channel.
Multiple protection features include ESC thermal, capacitor thermal (HOBBYWING-patented technology), ESC overload, throttle signal loss(or Fail Safe), and low voltage cutoff effectively prolongs the service life of the ESC.
- Populära Tillbehör