- Quicker response to the throttle change.
- Higher driving efficiency, longer flight time.
- Lower ESC temperature and a more reliable operation.
- Program ESC
- Check flight data include minimum voltage, maximum temperature, standardized RPM and speed curve (in Heli Governing Store mode) of the flight data recorded by the ESC
- Upgrade ESC firmware with a multifunction LCD program box or a Wi-Fi Module & our Apple/Android phone App
- Type: Brushless
- High Voltage/Regular: Regular
- Cont./Peak Current: 60A/80A
- Input Voltage: 3-6S LiPo
- BEC Output: Switch Mode:5-8V / 7A
- Input Wires: 14AWG x 100 mm
- Output Wires: 14AWG x 75 mm
- Input Connectors: No
- Output Connecotors: 3.5mm Gold Connectors (Female)
- Transmitter: Not Supported
- LED Program Card: Not Supported
- LED Program Box: Not Supported
- LCD Program Box: Supported
- WiFi Module: Supported
- Program Port: Program/Throttle Wire
- Firmware Upgrade: Supported
- Size: 48 x 30 x 15.5 mm
- Weight: 49g
- 450-480 Class Heli (Main Blade: 325-360mm）
Hobbywing Platinum 60A V4 ESC
Excellent Motor Governing Speed
High-performance 32-bit processor with a running frequency of 72MHz combined with advanced algorithm optimizes the speed governing. Together with the adjustable governor parameters guarantees every pilot a precise control experience.
High Voltage Built-in BEC
The built-in switch mode BEC with an adjustable voltage range from 5V to 8V, a continuous current of over 7A and peak current of 18A can supply enough power for your servos to operate efficiently.
The DEO (Driving Efficiency Optimization, or so called "Active Freewheeling") technology implemented in the ESC has multiple advantages.
This Platinum 60A V4 ESC has “Brake Disabled, Normal Brake, Proportional Brake and Reverse Brake” four brake modes. The brake amount is adjustable in normal brake mode; in proportional brake mode, the brake force will be
automatically allocated based on the position of the radio throttle stick; in reverse brake mode, the motor rotation can be changed via a spare transmitter channel.
Multiple protection features include, ESC thermal, capacitor thermal (HOBBYWING-patented technology), ESC overload, throttle signal loss (or Fail Safe), and low voltage cutoff effectively prolongs the service life of the ESC.
A separate programming port for connecting the programmer on this ESC allows user to:
ESC Programing via:
Size & Weight:
- Populära Tillbehör
Andra köpte även: