- Now with 3-Axis Reflex Stabilization System!
- High-spec power system: 3136/1200KV motor, Predator 20A ESC
- Two landing gear types included - Tricycle and floats!
- High strength, lightweight metal landing gear for all terrain operations.
- Screw-together and twist-lock assembly, completed in 3-10 minutes
- 10-15 minute flight times (RTF specification)
- One piece horizontal stabilizer for precise flight characteristics
- Floats and landing wheels are included
- Utilizes a high-speed 32-bit ARM processor onboard.
- Sensors: Solid-state 3 axis gyro and 3 axis accelerometer.
- Automatically recognizes SBUS/PPM/PWM systems, compatible with all radio systems with 4 channels or above.
- Easy operation: the Reflex system is programmed specifically for the aircraft it is connected to. No further programming is needed. The user only needs to connect their receiver to the gyro and setup the aircraft normally.
- Stabilized, Optimized or off.
- This is controlled with a 2 or 3 position switch on the transmitter. When assigned to a 2 position switch, the Reflex system switches between stabilized and optimized modes.
- If the transmitter does not have adequate auxiliary channels, the included jumper should be used to change the control mode of the Reflex system.
- Wingspan: 1220mm
- Overall Length: 947mm
- Flying Weight: 1200g
- Motor Size: 3136-1200KV
- ESC: 20A
- Servos: 9g x 5pcs
- Radio: 4 Channels
- CG: 50-60mm (From Leading Edge)
- Prop Size: 2-blade 10x5
- Battery: LiPo 3S 1300MAH 25C
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: No
- Retracts: No
- Approx. Flying Duration: 10 min
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 15 minutes
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Material: Durable EPO
- Requires: Alkaline batteries to the radio
FMS Ranger 1220mm RTF - Now with built-in Reflex Stabilization!As the newest member of the FMS multi-purpose aircraft lineup, the 1220mm Ranger retains all of the fantastic features that pilots have come to expect from FMS- stable flight characteristics, easy to assemble airframe and realistic, general aviation inspired design. Built with ultralight EPO foam, the large, high-winged airframe configuration gives the Ranger low wing-loading and extraordinary amounts of lift, even at slow speeds. Robust plastic struts give extra strength to the wings during aerobatic maneuvers and the patented high-strength tricycle landing gear makes ground handling a breeze. A great aircraft is nothing without a great, dependable power system- FMS has equipped the Ranger with a 3136/1200KV outrunner motor with 20A Predator ESC, which allows the Ranger to climb almost vertically on demand! In the box, the Ranger comes with two sets of landing gears- a high-strength metal landing gear for ground operations and a pair of floats with an integrated rudder for water operations. Designed with a yellow and white high-visibility color scheme, the Ranger can always be easily orientated even in gloomy, overcast weather.Like the Super-EZ and the Kingfisher, the Ranger is designed with ease of assembly in mind. Requiring only 6 (wheeled landing gear) or 10 (floats) screws to completely assemble, the longest wait time is the time it takes to charge the battery!
In the new Reflex system there are three flight modes: Stabilized, Optimized & Off, which are designed for pilots with different skill levels. The Reflex functions help pilots more easily to operate and insist flying performance.
Reflex System Overview:
3 Reflex Flight Mode Functions:
Reflex Stabilized mode:
Designed for beginners, Reflex will rapidly level the aircraft from any attitude when this mode is activated. Stabilized mode combines accelerometer and gyro data to determine how to level the aircraft when the control sticks are released giving pilots absolute peace of mind.
Turns off all gyro functionality, the aircraft is flown completely manually when the gyro is off.
Reflex Optimized Mode:
Utilizing advanced solid-state gyros, the Reflex system maintains aircraft attitude by counteracting inflight upsets- from gusts to crosswinds. With Reflex, even small aircraft will fly with the confidence of something much larger!
- Reservdelar (1)
- Motor & Fartreglage (2)
Artnr:Lagersaldo:-2 st2023-09-01Cirkapris: 253 krArtnr:Lagersaldo:-3 st2023-09-01Cirkapris: 427 kr
- Radioutrustning (1)
Artnr:Lagersaldo:-5 st2023-09-01Cirkapris: 332 kr
- Populära Tillbehör
Andra köpte även:
Cirkapris: 26 kr
Cirkapris: 56 kr
Cirkapris: 298 kr
Cirkapris: 48 kr
Cirkapris: 950 kr