- New Feature Added - RPM/Throttle Matching - 3 Settings: RPM/Throttle Matching, allows you to adjust the way your system will react to changes in load/terrain on trail. The setting can be used to create a "brushed motor" feel. If you like the way a brush motor drives, use setting #1. Setting #2 (Default) is like the original ESC. Setting #3, improves the consistency of the motor RPM over different loads.
- New Setup Process - Automatic Motor Pairing: Improved these Issues: like loose rear endplate,
- severe impact, or abnormal heat (during the operation) abnormal power output occurs to the motor. This process allows you to reset your motor F.O.C. for the update and calibrates the motor sensors to the firmware. See below for complete details and the simple walk through.
- Motor "punch" or instant start-up: The motors response to instant throttle inputs, or "clicking" to full throttle has been improved
- Drag Brake: Minor changes to how the drag brake operates to to be more smooth and responsive
- Motor Operation: Improved high RPM efficiency
- More RPM: Overall, slight gains in RPM, and basic performance
- 550 Size Motor: Update includes additions for the new AXE 550 size 2700 and 3300 kv motors
- Update the firmware version to 01-00.2.01, the AXE ESC must be connected AXE 540 motor.
- You must do the “automatic motor pairing” when updated the ESC firmware.
- Brushed/Brushless: Brushless
- Sensored/Sensorless: Sensored
- Waterproof: YES
- Cont./Peak Current: 60A/360A
- Input Voltage: 2-3S LiPo, 6-9S NiMH
- BEC Output: 6V/7.4V Switchable, Continuous Current of 4A (Switch-mode)
- Input Wires: 12AWG 200mm
- Output Wires: No
- Input Connectors: XT60
- Output Connectors: No
- Size: 47.4 x 36.2 x 24.6mm
- Weight: 82g
- Programming & Firmware Updates: Supported through the HW Link APP on your Bluetooth enabled Smartphone only
- SET Button on ESC: Not Supported
- LED Program Box: Not Supported
- LCD Program Box: Not Supported
- WiFi Express Module: Not Supported
- Programming Port: Built-in Bluetooth
- Vehicles: 1/10 Rock Crawlers
- Motors: Only XeRun AXE Series
Hobbywing XeRun AXE 1.1 Brushless Crawler ESCFOC (Field-oriented Control) for Super Linearity & High Torque & Extreme Silence
New sensor technology has changed the feel, performance, and overall tune-ability of the new Axe ESC and Motor in ways some have never experienced. Field-oriented Control is the name of this new tech, and is something all new to the scale trail, rock racing, and RC world in-general. This new style of sensor allows extremely accurate control and sensing of the motor while maintaining extreme performance and reliability. The motor and ESC are able to match the RPM of the motor to your throttle position under all driving conditions. This greatly improves down hill driving giving this system the ability to drive down hill under complete control. FOC technology also makes the whole system extremely silent, the motor doesn’t' create the annoying PWM noise when it is running.
Intelligent Torque Output & Speed Closed-loop Control for Easy Control
Not just a new ESC and motor, the new FOC sensors, combined with Intelligent Torque output and closed loop speed control mean the ESC and motor will maintain the motor’s Torque level and RPM as the vehicles conditions change. Uphill, down hill, under load, you name it, your Axe system will do what you’re telling it to do.
Battery Reverse Polarity Protection
Hobbywing's AXE FOC Crawler system has been designed with a very unique feature protecting your ESC from damage caused by Battery Reverse Polarity, so no matter how many times you reverse the battery connections the AXE ESC and the paired motor are safe from damage. Maybe this feature is the first in R/C Car industry.
Applicable to All Weather & Track Conditions
Waterproof has been taken to a new level with the Axe System. Completely sealed ESC design with robust heatsink case design ensure the ESC is ready for anything you throw at it. The motor as well, is sealed, and combines a completely new sensor harness. No messy extra steps to make your system water proof.
(Note: please dismantle and clean the motor and put some lubricant onto the bearings after using it in harsh conditions.)
High Driving Efficiency for Long Battery Life
Extremely efficient design comes from the combination of new methods. The FOC sensors provided significant improvements to overall motor performance when compared to standard brushless setups. Runtime is increased dramatically while maintaining exceptional levels of power and response.
Professional Drag Brake Adjustments & Super Parking Capacity
Drag brake rate, and drag brake tuning allows scalers to adjust not only the hill/hold/drag brake, but how quickly the brake applies. This allows high speed driving with out sudden jerks or stops when releasing the throttle. The drag brake itself is super charged, and able to be run at extremely high levels. Compared to a standard crawling brushless setup, the drag brake in the Axe System can be rated at 200% in comparison.
Built-in Bluetooth for Connecting the Mobile APP Directly
Built in Bluetooth connectivity means exactly that. The ESC has Blue Tooth built right in! Nothing extra is needed to access the ESC’s complete on board programming but your smart phone device and the Free Hobbywing App from your App Store. That’s right folks, the Bluetooth feature is BUILT INTO the ESC. No extra devices, wires or connections required!
APPs will be available both IOS and Android.
Advanced and Secure Electronic Switch
The dust, dirt, and waterproof switch housing ensures a long reliable life for your ESC, will not suffer from the problems most standard on/off switches encounter.
Multiple Programmable Items
With enough settings to keep your vehicle running “just right”, there are also timing/boost settings, just in case it’s not fast enough, this feature allows you to unleash some extra top speed from your Axe System. Sometimes the trails are long and winding, so more wheel speed is welcome!
New firmware (01-00.2.01) for the XeRun AXE ESC new features:
ESC Programing via:
Datum produkten utgick ur sortimentet: 2023-05-05
- Populära Tillbehör
- Artnr:Lagersaldo:348 stCirkapris: 46 kr
Andra köpte även:
Cirkapris: 950 kr
Cirkapris: 479 kr
Cirkapris: 10188 kr
Cirkapris: 39 kr
Cirkapris: 155 kr
Se fler varor
Cirkapris: 1579 kr
Cirkapris: 621 kr
Cirkapris: 2663 kr
Cirkapris: 3841 kr
Cirkapris: 3841 kr
Cirkapris: 3841 kr
Cirkapris: 3841 kr