- NEW Traxxas Power Cell iD NiMH Battery
- NEW 2amp peak detecting DC fast charger
- Traxxas Power Cell NiMH Battery
- Officially Licensed Race Replica paint and graphics
- Full-Time 4WD for superior handling and control
- XL-2.5 Electronic Speed Control
- High-torque Titan® 12T 550 motor
- Waterproof Electronics for All-Weather Driving Excitement
- Length: 356 mm
- Front Track: 185 mm
- Rear Track: 185 mm
- Weight: 1000 g
- Height (overall): 125 mm
- Wheelbase: 206 mm
- Front Shock Length: 48 mm
- Rear Shock Length: 48 mm
- Front Tires (pre-glued): Slash All-Terrain 1.6"
- Rear Tires (pre-glued): Slash All-Terrain 1.6"
- Front Wheels: Dual-bead 35/47 mm, 12 mm hex hub
- Rear Wheels: Dual-bead 35/47 mm, 12 mm hex hub
- Electronic Speed Control: Waterproof XL-2.5 ESC
- Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550
- Transmission: Heavy-Duty with Steel Idler Gear
- Gear Ratio (internal): 5.04:1, (reversed input: 9.72:1)
- Overall Drive Ratio: 7.32:1 (stock, out-of-box)
- Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel, Sealed
- Gear Pitch: 48P
- Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Composite Nylon Monocoque
- Brake Type: Electronic
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Steering: Bellcrank
- Radio System: Traxxas TQ™ 2.4GHz (2-Channel)
- Skill Level: 2
- Included Batteries: 6-cell Power Cell iD NiMH battery with 2amp Peak Detecting DC Charger
- Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter)
- Input Voltage: 4-7 Cells NiMH, 2 Cells (2S) LiPo
- Case Size: W26.5 x D46.5 x H22 mm
- Weight: 33 gr
- Motor Limit: 10-turns*
- On Resistance (@Trans): 0.008 Ohms
- Reverse Delay: None
- BEC Voltage: 6.0V DC
- Power Wire: 16 Gauge / 40 mm
- Input Harness Wire: 26 Gauge / 130 mm
- Motor Wires: 26 Gauge / 130 mm
- Transistor Type: MOSFET
- Low Voltage Detection: 2-Stage indicators, switchable (on and off)
- PWM Frequency: 2300 Hz
- Thermal Protection: Thermal shutdown
- Single-button setup: Yes, Traxxas EZ-Set®
- Sport Mode: 100% FWD, 100% brakes, 100% REV
- Race Mode: 100% FWD, 100% brakes, no REV
- Training Mode**: 50% FWD, 100% brakes, 50% REV
Traxxas 1/16 Slash 4X4 with Titan 550 Power and Black Graphics
Ready-To-Race® with TQ 2.4GHz Radio System, 2amp Fast Charger and Power Cell NiMH Battery with iD!
Traxxas Slash set the standard short-course fun and versatility, then Slash 4X4 raised the bar on short-course performance with category-making speed, power, and track-ready handling. Now you can experience the fun of wheel-to-wheel Slash 4X4 racing 1/16 scale with high-torque Titan 550 power--the largest motor in the "mini" class by far! At 14 inches long, the 1/16 Slash 4X4 is about half the size of the 1/10-scale Slash 4X4. But don't call it a "mini"—this is a whole new category of R/C performance and fun that no mere mini-model can match. Short-course styling that captures the attitude of the full-size Traxxas racer is just the beginning. Beneath the Race Replica polycarbonate shell, you'll find the winning suspension technology of the eight-time National Champion Traxxas Revo® and the convention-busting innovation of the E-Revo.
Leave it to Traxxas to put the huge torque of a the Titan 550 motor into the 1/16 Slash 4X4! The powerful Titan 12T 550 modified is the same motor used in Traxxas' larger 1/10 scale models. The Titan 12T is designed for consistent torque and high speeds run after run. The XL-2.5 Electronic Speed Control offers high current handling, EZ-Set® one-button setup, and smooth high-frequency control. Three drive profiles, low voltage detection, thermal shutdown protection, gold-plated connectors, and incredibly low resistance are all features you might expect to only be available on an expensive replacement ESC. Fully waterproof electronics are a Traxxas exclusive that opens the door to new driving adventures on rain-soaked asphalt.
Titan Modified Muscle and XL-2.5 ESC
The 1/16 Slash 4X4 doesn't slow down for rain. The waterproof servo and o-ring-sealed receiver box let you keep on racing, even in wet weather that parks lesser cars on the bench. The patented sealed receiver box houses Traxxas' proven micro receiver and can accept aftermarket receivers as well, without compromising the model's waterproof properties. The new XL-2.5 electronic speed control and high-torque digital micro servo are sealed against the elements to give you total driving freedom.
Exclusive Waterproof Electronics For Unlimited R/C Excitement
Precision 2.4GHz Control Radio SystemWith the TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system, you just switch on and drive. There are no channels or frequencies to manage, so the focus is on having fun. The TQ’s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and its sleek lines are enhanced by an internal antenna that is impervious to damage. To customize the controls, the transmitter’s factory servo directions can be easily reversed through the simple programming system.
Traxxas' exclusive patented Training Mode let's everyone get in on the racing action. Just press a button to limit full-throttle power to 50%. This allows young or new drivers to safely develop their control skills before unlocking full power to the mighty Titan 12T motor. The 1/16 Slash is perfect for drivers at all experience levels. Training mode even makes it easy to hand the transmitter over to your friends who have never driven a radio controlled truck before.
100% Ready-To-Race®The 1/16 Slash 4X4 is fully assembled with TQ 2.4GHz radio system, painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. A Traxxas iD Power Cell NiMH battery and 2amp DC fast charger are also included, making the Slash 4X4 truly Ready-To-Race. Designed specifically for the high-power needs of Traxxas vehicles, the potent Power Cell pack features heavy-duty construction and 16-gauge wires.
Traxxas backs the 1/16 Slash 4X4 and all of our products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows your Traxxas vehicle to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fun (and fast!). Follow the details link above to go in depth on all the 1/16 Slash 4X4's performance benefits and explore its race-engineered features.
1/16 SLASH 4X4 (#70054-1) SPECS
**One 6-cell pack included with model. Additional 6-cell NiMH battery pack sold separately.
XL-2.5 WATERPROOF ESC SPECIFICATIONS
Biltyp: Short Course Driftsätt: El Drivning: 4WD Levereras som: RTR (Ready-To-Run) Lämplig för: Nybörjare Skala: 1/16 Längd: 356 mm Bredd: 185 mm Höjd: 125 mm Vikt: 1000 g Fartreglage: Traxxas XL-2.5 Sändare: Traxxas TQ 2-Kanal Toppfart: 32km/h Motor: Traxxas Titan 12T 550 Motortyp: Borstad Batteri: 7,2V 1200mAh NiMH iD Laddare: 2A för 12V anslutning Vattenskyddad: Ja Behöver kompletteras med: 4st AA batterier till sändaren
- Reservdelar (74)
Artnr:Lagersaldo:17 stCirkapris: 35 kr
- Övriga Tillbehör (16)
- Skruvar & Muttrar (18)
Artnr:Lagersaldo:7 stCirkapris: 36 kr
- Karosser (10)
- Radioutrustning (12)
Artnr:Lagersaldo:8 stCirkapris: 902 krArtnr:Lagersaldo:6 stCirkapris: 1184 krArtnr:Lagersaldo:5 stCirkapris: 1014 krArtnr:Lagersaldo:7 stCirkapris: 51 kr
- Batterier & Tillb. (3)
- Kontakter & Kablar (2)
- Laddare & Nätaggregat (2)
- Motor & Fartreglage (6)
Cirkapris: 728 krCirkapris: 1975 kr
- Verktyg (2)
- Kullager (4)
- Däck & Fälg (5)
- Reservdelar (74)
- Populära Tillbehör
- Cirkapris: 289 kr
Andra köpte även:
Cirkapris: 289 kr
Se fler varor
Cirkapris: 3043 kr